Страница 2 из 2 ПерваяПервая 12
Показано с 11 по 14 из 14

Тема: Abortion

Местный Аватар для Azat
    Thanks
    Музыка
    Uploads
    Цитата Сообщение от Knopik Посмотреть сообщение
    Im most cases pregnant woman rejecting to give birth can't even imagine what that preety little MAN inside her could give her.
    But when she touches the baby, feeds him/her, she realizes the real value and meaning of the Baby.

P.S.Dear english-speakers, pleeeaaaaase correct my mistakes.
    Wanna be the DEAR but can't make corrections my grammer is equall to Noelani's Russian )))))))))))))

Knop, before evaluating what a wonderfull little man she has inside her she got to have the intention to get pregnant. In most cases getting pregnant is a result of beeing kinda careless. Only the desired baby has got to be born
    Мы с тобой - одной крови (с) Лиаманд.

Друг это не тот с кем хочется выпить, а тот без кого этого делать не хочется (с)

Местный Аватар для Azat
    Thanks
    Музыка
    Uploads
    First of all birth f human got to be a result of LOVE ( (c) Azura ). I think if we agree with this sentence we will accept that acsidentall births aren't what we are talking about. And if so - it's not a murder it's just a breacking f pregnancy (as a psisilogicall process)

Sorry for my poor grammar.
    Мы с тобой - одной крови (с) Лиаманд.

Друг это не тот с кем хочется выпить, а тот без кого этого делать не хочется (с)

Неактивный
    Thanks
    Музыка
    Uploads

Восклицание

It's very bad to do abortion,I think,anyway many women do it,because they have no way out.I think not to be against choices,the couple should be careful and take steps beforehand.If everything has been done and the woman is pregnant,I think it's God's voice..the woman should have that birth!Maybe that baby will become a well known one or it could become the start of the family's happiness!

Mademoiselle Аватар для SweetGirl
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,549 Times in 2,558 Posts
    Музыка
    Uploads
    I can't say I'm against the abortion. I think it's better to do it in case you can't provide a good life for your baby (food, clothes, etc.). Or maybe you have 5 girls and you want a boy but it shows that the sixth a girl too)))
    But I'm against the abortion, if it is the first baby for woman, because it is dangerous.
    Of course, it's awful thing, but there can be some reasons that you better do it:conf:

Страница 2 из 2 ПерваяПервая 12

Информация о теме

Пользователи, просматривающие эту тему

Эту тему просматривают: 1 (пользователей: 0 , гостей: 1)

Социальные закладки

Социальные закладки

Ваши права