здорово))))
    Не бойтесь штанишек, Не бойтесь пеленок
    Рожайте мальчишек, Рожайте девчонок!!!

http://metr.sirumem.com/exc/line_10....4000_text_.png

Местный Аватар для Noelani
    Thanks
    Музыка
    Uploads
    I never really wanted to do a wedding. I always thought that it is just a fake act that you do because you are supposed to do that. I would always say ''I'd rather spend all that money on a 1 month honeymoon than spend it on a stupid party that is done just for your guests". Only after my wedding I realized how stupid I was before. That is just one day in your life that you do not worry about anything. It is a day when you feel like a princess. I used to worry a lot: especially about Armenian music and my American friends. I am not a big fan of Armenian music and I thought that my foreign friends would hate it and soon, not being able to tolerate it any more, leave. How stupid of me! Everybody just loved it. My neighbors, who are pure American, said that they are planning to do their wedding the Armenian style because they had never seen a crazy party like that. My mom's friends, most of who are Russian, said that they never knew that the Armenian people could party that crazy. Another big concern for me was the "dhol zurna". Me and my husband used to fight all day long about that. I hated the whole 'dholzurna' thing and he desperately wanted to do that. 2 days before the wedding I was having a lunch with some of my new foreign friends and they were asking me about the Armenian traditional wedding, so I started telling them about the whole thing including the dhol zurna. And only then I realized that no matter how "gexaci" and annoying that might be it is still us, it is who we are and without that there won't be the Armenian traditional wedding. When that day arrived, and the dhol zurna started playing under my window, my eyes filled with tears. Ask me now, I can't explain why...
    You should have seen our first dance! Aerosmith : don't wanna miss a thing, all lights out, me and my husband dancing, all eyes on us....
    There is only one thing that I would change about my wedding. If I were to do it all over again, the only thing I would change would be the day. I would do it on a Saturday so people would stay longer and the party could last longer. It was the wedding of my dreams and I will never forget the most beautiful day of my life.....
    Последний раз редактировалось Noelani; 26.08.2007 в 15:01.
    My Russian sucks!!!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Noelani For This Useful Post:

picasso (26.08.2007)

Страница 4 из 4 ПерваяПервая ... 234

Информация о теме

Пользователи, просматривающие эту тему

Эту тему просматривают: 1 (пользователей: 0 , гостей: 1)

Социальные закладки

Социальные закладки

Ваши права