Показано с 1 по 2 из 2

Тема: Looking for survivors from Sumgait and Baku

Неактивный
    Thanks
    Музыка
    Uploads

Looking for survivors from Sumgait and Baku

Hi. I'm creating a web-site dedicated to the victims of the pogroms in Sumgait and Baku. It will be written in the Slovak language that is understandable to the Czechs and to the other Slavic people, too. I would appreciate if people who survived those pogroms - or their kids -could send me their stories in one of the following languages: English, German, French, Russian, or Ukrainian. I can speak all of them. I already collected some stories from the refugees from Baku, but I think the more stories I publish, the better - so people can read about it and never forget what has happened. Half of my family - the Armenian side - are refugees from Baku. I would never learn about the pogroms if I didn't became part of an Armenian family. That's why I want to make sure all the Slovaks and the others learn what happened. I would translate your stories to my language. I know it must be very hard to get back to those days in your memory - my relatives don't want to talk about it too much - but I think it's very important to get those stories out and put it online. If you feel you would like to share your personal story, please send it to me at: [email protected]. Please be as much specific as you can (naming places, people, time, streets...etc.). Thanks a lot. Narmine

Неактивный Аватар для KarpovSergei
    Thanks
    Музыка
    Uploads

Looking for survivors from Sumgait and Baku

buddy youre right
    well make some hot jumpstyle videos in Budapest
    The rave world has to know its jumping ukrainian heroes = hihihi.. Im joking
    But we will do our best and of course, it will be really very funny

Информация о теме

Пользователи, просматривающие эту тему

Эту тему просматривают: 1 (пользователей: 0 , гостей: 1)

Метки этой темы

Социальные закладки

Социальные закладки

Ваши права