Страница 27 из 43 ПерваяПервая ... 17252627282937 ... ПоследняяПоследняя
Показано с 261 по 270 из 423

Тема: Guess, who?

Цитата Сообщение от 13Warrior Посмотреть сообщение
    the first movie that he was in is very famous right now (at least in US and Europe, not sure about Russia), and, by the way, this movie was made after one book was released in '70)
    this does not help at all :)))
    Make Christmas less commercial - go shoplifting!

What's the film about?

Цитата Сообщение от Tehhii Посмотреть сообщение
    this does not help at all :)))
    ok

in his first movie he was a bad guy thas was fighting with Schwarzenegger

Цитата Сообщение от Tehhii Посмотреть сообщение
    What's the film about?
    about sport career of one person.

he was born in '51

he also was many time Mr Universe, Olympia and America.

ok, no one knows, his first movie was Pumping Iron)

Ok guys, I know the answer and the thing is we can continue for ages: the film (1977 with very young Arnold starring) mentioned as his first one and very famous and bla-bla is not popular unles you are a bodybilder, the only way to guess who is that man is to remember that he's got italian background... he's got a sister and a brother...
    Good luck!

The person that I was talking about is Louis Jude Ferrigno. His first movie is Pumping iron, this movie is very famous now in US and Europe, as this person. His career started in 77 when Butler made a movie (after the book Pumping Iron was released several years before) about Lou and Arnold. He was a bodybulder and won a lot of prizes, but they run out of movey, and he, and Arnold saved the movie by opening in Paris exibition that show human body (he actually was on circular display) and rise some movey to finish the movie. Now everybody in US knows his name and his face, along with Ardnold, appeard on thousands of magazines worldwide (not only in fitness magazines). He also made a lot of different movies and his last movie was Hulk.

PS

Tehhii, this movie in US knows all peopel, including people that are not a bodybuilders!))) and you can rent this movie in any place, it still be popular now, and the name Pumping iron is well known as for instance star wars. zzzvak!))

Mademoiselle Аватар для SweetGirl
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,549 Times in 2,558 Posts
    Музыка
    Uploads
    Цитата Сообщение от 13Warrior
    Louis Jude Ferrigno
    hm, maybe shame on me, but I don't know him at all:conf:
    So, write a new discribtion:www:
    Цитата Сообщение от 13Warrior
    zzzvak!))
    Not zzzvak, and zzzvaNk:blum:))

My turn
    He's very famous English writer, besides he's genius philologist and taught morphology of Old germanic and anglo-saxon languages in one of the universities in the UK. His kids could have had millions nowadays if he had not sold the filming rights of the book for only 15mln USD being sure the book would never ever be cinematised (the pure film income now is over 3 Bln USD)

Страница 27 из 43 ПерваяПервая ... 17252627282937 ... ПоследняяПоследняя

Информация о теме

Пользователи, просматривающие эту тему

Эту тему просматривают: 1 (пользователей: 0 , гостей: 1)

Социальные закладки

Социальные закладки

Ваши права