Показано с 1 по 5 из 5

Тема: Second hand smoke

Комбинированный просмотр

Местный Аватар для Noelani
    Thanks
    Музыка
    Uploads

Second hand smoke

What do you think about second hand-smoking. Do you think that it needs to be stopped? IT is not news that second-hand smoking influences those next to us, especially our children. IT is acceptable that one smokes and it is not a crime as long as that person knows the consequences of it and is ready to face the future health problems. But if you smoke in front of those who did not choose to smoke, it needs to be stopped. Just take a walk and smoke as much as you want as long as you are far from those who did not choose to smoke. What do you think about this?
    My Russian sucks!!!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Noelani For This Useful Post:

guka (20.08.2007)

Неактивный
    Thanks
    Музыка
    Uploads
    I am a smoker and I have kids. Scientists and researchers write different things every day, and why should I believe that they are correct to say that second-hand smoking influences the health of my children. They are not the ones smoking, are they?

Местный Аватар для Azat
    Thanks
    Музыка
    Uploads
    Цитата Сообщение от Liza Garcia Посмотреть сообщение
    I am a smoker and I have kids. Scientists and researchers write different things every day, and why should I believe that they are correct to say that second-hand smoking influences the health of my children. They are not the ones smoking, are they?
    Let's put it this way: all arround are talking about smokers to get a walk because it's considered as a part of non smokers rights, and what about my rights as a smoker? Why don't we suggest to nn smkers to take a good healthy walk far away from me?
    Мы с тобой - одной крови (с) Лиаманд.

Друг это не тот с кем хочется выпить, а тот без кого этого делать не хочется (с)

Местный Аватар для Noelani
    Thanks
    Музыка
    Uploads
    My Russian sucks!!!

Неактивный Аватар для guka
    Thanks
    Музыка
    Uploads
    Цитата Сообщение от Noelani Посмотреть сообщение
    What do you think about second hand-smoking. Do you think that it needs to be stopped? IT is not news that second-hand smoking influences those next to us, especially our children. IT is acceptable that one smokes and it is not a crime as long as that person knows the consequences of it and is ready to face the future health problems. But if you smoke in front of those who did not choose to smoke, it needs to be stopped. Just take a walk and smoke as much as you want as long as you are far from those who did not choose to smoke. What do you think about this?
    I think actually that there should be a law, which will prohibit smoking among non-smokers, including children. There should be a special place for them. It is unfair to ruin others health.

Информация о теме

Пользователи, просматривающие эту тему

Эту тему просматривают: 1 (пользователей: 0 , гостей: 1)

Социальные закладки

Социальные закладки

Ваши права