Cry

Rate this File
Uploaded by Kaddafi - 10.10.2008
Author Author Rihanna
File Size File Size 5.38 Мб
Музыка Музыка 77
+ Download
Rihanna - Cry

I'm not the type to get my heart brokenI'm not the type to get upset and cry'Cos I never leave my heart openNever hurts me say goodbyeRelationships don't get deep to meNever got the whole in love thingAnd someone can say they loved me trulyBut at the time it don't mean a thing My mind is goneI'm spinning roundAnd deep insideMy tears ill drownI'm loosing gripWhat's happening?I stray from loveThis is how I feel This time was differentFelt like I was just a victimAnd it cut me like a knifeWhen you walked out of my lifeNow I'm in this conditionAnd I got all the symptomsOf a girl with a broken heartBut no matter whatYou'll never see me cry Did it happened when we first kiss?Cos it's hurting me let it goMaybe cos we spent so much timeAnd I know that is no moreI should have never let you hold me babyMaybe why I'm sad and he's apartI didn't give it to you on purposecan't figure out how you stole my heart My mind is goneI'm spinning roundAnd deep insideMy tears ill drownI'm loosing gripWhat's happening?I stray from loveThis is how I feel This time was differentFelt like I was just a victimAnd it cut me like a knifeWhen you walked out of my lifeNow I'm in this conditionAnd I got all the symptomsOf a girl with a broken heartBut no matter whatYou'll never see me cry How did I get here with youI'll never knowI never meant to let it get so personalAnd after all I tried to doStay away from love with youI'm broken-heartedI can't let you knowAnd I Won't Let It ShowYou won't see me cry This time was differentFelt like I was just a victimAnd it cut me like a knifeWhen you walked out of my lifeNow I'm in this conditionAnd I got all the symptomsOf a girl with a broken heartBut no matter whatYou'll never see me cry This time was differentFelt like I was just a victimAnd it cut me like a knifeWhen you walked out of my lifeNow I'm in this conditionAnd I got all the symptomsOf a girl with a broken heartBut no matter whatYou'll never see me cry all my life..

Images

None

Comments

There are no comments yet.