Тема: Необходима реакция на антиармянскую пропаганду на CNN

Arcus caelestis Аватар для absar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,155 Times in 4,253 Posts
    Музыка
    Uploads

Необходима реакция на антиармянскую пропаганду на CNN

27/08/2010

Азербайджанские информагентства продолжают тиражировать информацию о том, что телекомпания CNN на днях под предлогом сюжета об азербайджанском журналисте Чингизе Мустафаеве намерена продемонстрировать пропагандистский материал про так называемую «ходжалинскую трагедию» в однобокой и не соответствующей действительности интерпретации(программа будет показана 5 раз за 4 дня).

Всем, кому не безразлична антиармянская истерия официального Баку, предлагаем переслать нижеследующий текст, в котором аргументировано представлена реальность в связи с военной операцией по прорыву блокады Степанакерта, на электронный адрес компании CNN...

Subject: Call to cancel the anti-Armenian propaganda on CNN

Dear CNN World View Staff,

We are alarmed with the information that CNN International has planned series of broadcasts about the Khojaly Tragedy of February 1992. That was indeed a sad page in the chronology of the Karabakh War between Nagorno Karabakh Republic and Azerbaijan, though it is becoming a darker page when the authoritarian regime of Azerbaijan has been trying to make propaganda of hatred against Armenians out of it.

It is a matter of fact that the Khojaly Tragedy is a dark page, and there is a need for research to find the guilty. I am sure that no unbiased study can be based on the falsified films by Cengiz Mustafayev since there are not taken in Khojaly. The true story behind it is the fact that departing from the Azerbaijani village Umudlu in the north of Nagorno-Karabakh, a helicopter from a television journalist Cengiz Mustafayev on board headed for the village Khojaly on the night of Feb. 26, which was deserted from a bandit slot Azerbaijani riot police (OMON) and other illegal Azerbaijani armed groups operating in the newly-born Republic of Nagorno Karabakh. Naturally Mustafaev could not find any corpses in Khojaly because simply there wasn’t any. The bodies were discovered on the territory adjacent to the center of the Azerbaijani region Agdam which was under direct Azerbaijani rule up until the middle of the summer of 1993. That is why here the photo and film shooting occurred freely.

In fact, the former Azerbaijani President – Ayaz Mutalibov – that is now expelled from Azerbaijan for delivering the truth to the public, in an interview to Dana Mazalova of “Novaya Gazeta” on April 2, 1992. "As the Khojali inhabitants, who narrowly escaped, say, it was all organized in order to have ground for my resignation. Some forces functioned for the effort to discredit the president".

The pictures of the tragedy that eventually will be shown in CNN are also partly those from the Srebrenica massacre of July 1995 - blatantly copy-pasted by the Azeri official propaganda. The facts about this can be found at www.xocali.net page – full of evidences of the truth.

In case CNN will broadcast these propaganda – that will sadly join the international Azeri campaign of anti-Armenianism, which is nearly the same as anti-Semitism by the known "rogue states", happily isolated from the international community.

I am calling for the CNN broadcasting authorities to cancel the anti-Armenian propaganda program by all means, in order to remain a true global TV channel delivering only objective and unbiased information worldwide.

Sincerely yours,
    NAME SURNAME

Или просто пройдите по этой ссылке Текст письма и заполните свои данные,письмо отправится автоматически

Ребят на самом деле это очень важно...пожалуйста не поленитесь,заполните письмо....
    I don't need a god to tell me that I'm wrong
    I don't need hell to make me scared of love...

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to absar For This Useful Post:

Skorpi (10.11.2010), XS2 (27.04.2011), Русалка (27.08.2010)

массовик затейник Аватар для Passion
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,883 Times in 1,586 Posts
    Музыка
    Uploads
    А что за ZIP код??

Thanks
    Музыка
    Uploads
    Цитата Сообщение от Passion Посмотреть сообщение
    А что за ZIP код??
    Это почтовый индекс(код) твоего города...ну или района.... если не знаешь легко можно найти через гугл:) набери просто свой адрес и слово "почтовый индекс"...

5. The Following User Says Thank You to absar For This Useful Post:

Passion (27.08.2010)

Сируменок 2009 Аватар для Babyface
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,891 Times in 3,113 Posts
    Записей в дневнике
    Музыка
    Uploads
    Your e-mail message was sent to: Mr. Rick Davis, CNN Executive Vice President of News Standards and Practices CNNI World Report, CNNI World Report General Inbox CNNI World View, CNNI World View General Inbox
    (c)

Если бы СОВЕРШЕНСТВО продавалось ТО МЕНЯ давно уже КУПИЛИ бы!

Thanks
    Музыка
    Uploads
    Цитата Сообщение от Babyface Посмотреть сообщение
    Your e-mail message was sent to: Mr. Rick Davis, CNN Executive Vice President of News Standards and Practices CNNI World Report, CNNI World Report General Inbox CNNI World View, CNNI World View General Inbox
    Да ..это сообщение вы увидете в случаи удачной отправки письма...

Небо_самолет_девушка Аватар для JiZn_PrEkRaSnA
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,662 Times in 1,330 Posts
    Музыка
    Uploads
    А в графе адрес, достаточно указать страну и город или надо целиком вплоть до квартиры и индекса?

Thanks
    Музыка
    Uploads
    Цитата Сообщение от JiZn_PrEkRaSnA Посмотреть сообщение
    А в графе адрес, достаточно указать страну и город или надо целиком вплоть до квартиры и индекса?
    Город и страна в отдельных графах,в поле адресс надо писать адрес дома или квартиры(улица ,здасние и тд и тп) ...

10. The Following User Says Thank You to absar For This Useful Post:

JiZn_PrEkRaSnA (27.08.2010)

Thanks
    Музыка
    Uploads
    Если кому то не понятно о чем пойдет речь в этом репортаже я открыл соседную тему...прочитайте

Ходжалы: Хроника невиданного подлога и фальсификаций

Небо_самолет_девушка Аватар для JiZn_PrEkRaSnA
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,662 Times in 1,330 Posts
    Музыка
    Uploads
    Цитата Сообщение от absar Посмотреть сообщение
    Город и страна в отдельных графах,в поле адресс надо писать адрес дома или квартиры(улица ,здасние и тд и тп) ...

А все... увидела.....

13. The Following User Says Thank You to JiZn_PrEkRaSnA For This Useful Post:

absar (27.08.2010)

Не оглядываясь... Аватар для Marisa
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,345 Times in 802 Posts
    Записей в дневнике
    Музыка
    Uploads
    Сделано... надеюсь все прально заполнила.
    Жить нужно так, чтобы депрессия была у других!

Страница 1 из 2 12 ПоследняяПоследняя

Информация о теме

Пользователи, просматривающие эту тему

Эту тему просматривают: 1 (пользователей: 0 , гостей: 1)

Метки этой темы

Социальные закладки

Социальные закладки

Ваши права